Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The "Bucky process?"

Johnson came by and a discussion cropped out. He asked me a question on the "processes" which Bucky used.

I decided to posed myself another question: If one could learn "processes" from Bucky what would that be?"

Then self-answering, the following ensued:

Bucky shared:

"I know I live on Earth at present, I don't know what I am. I know I am not a category, and thing a noun. I seem to be a verb, a evolutionary PROCESS, an integral function of Universe."

We feel ourselves as like things. We are not. We are a process. That's Bucky's perspective.

So perhaps the first "thing" that Bucky could teach us, is that of "shifting our perspectives."
And shifting our perspectives is a process.

Like the zoom lens of an SLR camera, going from panoramic wide-angle to close up, our perspectives changes. Bucky in particular suggest going BIG PICTURE, and taking the Long Range.

So one of his Strategy is the BIG-Picture strategy.
The other of his Strategy is forecasting far into the future.

These are my first thoughts on the processes of Bucky, more should come........

No comments: