Sunday, June 10, 2007

The 6 "I" Secrets of Bucky??

Did you know that Bucky had secrets?
Really?

Wow! Intriguing!!

Yup! Do you know what those "Secrets" are?

Well I called them the "I" Secrets of Bucky. They are words which starts with the letter "I", which describes some of the personal "principles" which he lived by.

Want to find what they are?
Okay good.....

Well, try and find out what those "I" words are by filling in the blanks in the paragraph below which I've put together about Bucky. Yes that's right those words start with the letter "I................."

"Committing ego-suicide, by dropping the “I” of his ego, and gaining "I.............." , Bucky practiced "I................" By taking Individual "I...............", he used his "I................." to reform the environment instead of trying to reform man, through the strategy of artifact "I...............", he became "I..................." personified."

See how many words starting with the letter "I" about Bucky that you can figure out.

Not bad! Well done!
If you familiar with Bucky, you would have got some of them.
If not, it's okay.

Want to know what's my "answers" for you?
It's okay, your answers don't have to coincide with mine. More importantly is that you've tried it. You've played the game!
Congrats!! High 5 for you!!

Okay scroll on,
and see below..........






"Committing ego-suicide, by dropping the “I” of his ego, and gaining Intuition, Bucky practiced Inclusion. By taking Individual Initiative, he used his Imagination, to reform the environment instead of trying to reform man, through the strategy of artifact Invention, he became Integrity personified."

What could I learn from and/or how could I apply these " I-principles" or "I-secrets" to my life?....... you ask.

Before I proceed to give you answers, well perhaps you would like to share your thoughts, your reflections on them with me?

What you feel would be your answers regarding those words, those "secrets", those principles,
1. Intuition, 2. Inclusion, 3. Initiative, 4. Imagination, 5. Invention, and
6. Integrity

Perhaps you might even have another "I" letter word to describe Bucky?

We'll talk on the blog.... and I give my take on the those "I" word "principles"

Hear from you.......through your comments. Thanks

June 27th 2007 (Wednesday)

I like to include another "I" principle which I felt Bucky demonstrated. Know what that is?

Well it's "I" for Intention.

"With INTENTION for the benefit of total humanity, and by taking individual INTITATIVE, Bucky used his..........."

No comments: